HP-Eyelet Nozzle Bodies, 38625
Images are representative.
- Hinged body attaches to 1-1/4" or 1-1/2" pipe with one hand-tightened screw (standard screwdrivers or Allen wrenches can also be used)
- Screw can be installed from either side of the assembly and remains attached when loosened to prevent loss
- Materials resist scale, chemical attack and chemical build-up. (Body is ProMax®, cap is polyphthalamide, seal and O-ring are EPDM. FKM option available for seal and O-ring)
- Inlet size for 9/16" (14.5 mm) dia. drill holes, retrofit seals are available for 21/32" (17 mm) or 27/32" (21 mm) dia. drill holes
- Accepts ProMax® QuickJet® ball body and spray tips, Clip-Eyelet® ball-type spray tips or threaded ball and threaded nozzles
- Optional blank spray tip available to stop the liquid flow