T-Style Liquid Strainer, 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" Connections, AA124
Images are representative.
- Liquid strainers protect nozzles, valves and pumps from damaging debris and minimize clogging
- Wire mesh options ensure screening of particulate as small as 63 microns
- Many T-style strainers feature a removable bottom cap or plug for complete withdrawal of the screen assembly during cleaning.
- On some models, the bottom pipe plug can be replaced with a drain cock for quick-flush cleaning. Models with a clear nylon bowl allow easy visual inspection of the internal screen.
- Self-clean designs allow filtered liquid to pass through, while liquid particles are returned back to the liquid supply through a return outlet.
Inlet Connection Gender
Outlet Connection Gender