Square Spray FullJet® Nozzle, 316 Stainless Steel, 1/8G-316SS6SQ
- Cone-shaped spray pattern with square-like impact area for coverage of rectangular areas or spray zones
- Unique vane design and large flow passages provide superior spray pattern control
- Uniform spray distribution from .26 to 1977 gpm (1.1 to 7371 lpm)
- Operating pressures up to 150 psi (10 bar)
- Spray angles: Standard – 43° to 94°, Wide – 112° to 120°
Square spray As the liquid enters the nozzle, it flows over and through the vane. This creates the initial swirling of the liquid. The design of the nozzle ensures the liquid continues to swirl after passing through the vane. As the liquid exits the orifice, it interacts with cross cuts located on the face of the nozzle and forms a square spray pattern.