FullJet® Nozzle, Polypropylene, D1/2HH-PP12040
- Solid cone-shaped spray pattern with round impact area
- Unique vane design minimizes turbulence of the fluid to ensure uniform spray distribution and consistent spray coverage
- Large unobstructed flow passages minimize clogging and increase throughput
- Removable caps and vanes in most models make maintenance fast and easy
- Standard, wide and narrow spray angles
The liquid enters the nozzle and proceeds through the vane. The vane causes the liquid to swirl. The design of the nozzle ensures the liquid continues to swirl as it enters the orifice. The liquid breaks up as it exits the nozzle orifice forming a well defined cone pattern. The drops are uniform in size and distributed equally throughout the spray pattern.