Disc & Core UniJet® Nozzle, 303 Stainless Steel, D4-56SS
- Quick-connect nozzles reduce maintenance time –bodies remain on pipe/header
- Save on nozzle replacement costs – bodies can be reused, only spray tips are replaced; tips fit on male or female bodies
- Solid cone-shaped spray pattern with round impact area or cone-shaped spray pattern with square-like impact area for coverage of rectangular areas or spray zones
- Spray angles: Standard – 43° to 91°, Wide – 112° to 120°
- Uniform spray distribution from .08 to 7.4 gpm (.3 to 28 lpm)
- Operating pressures up to 300 psi (20 bar)
As the liquid enters the nozzle, it passes through an internal strainer and into the slotted core where the swirling begins. The swirling continues as the liquid passes through a disc. The breakup of the liquid occurs as it exits the orifice, producing a well-defined cone pattern. The drops are uniform in size and distributed equally throughout the spray pattern.