TankJet® 9-A Fluid-Driven Reactionary Force Tank Cleaning Nozzles, Tanks up to 6 ft., TJ9-A
Images are representative.
Featuring rotating nozzles, these tank cleaners effectively rinse tanks. They are ideal for brewery tanks, chemical containers, drums, kegs, food processing tanks, pharmaceutical tanks, wine barrels and vats.
- Flat spray nozzles mounted in a rotating spray head operate effectively in any position, vertical or horizontal.
- Simple and reliable design — no ball bearings.
- Versatile cleaner is well-suited for chemical distribution and passivation.
- TankJet® 9-A produces two flat side sprays for 2 x 175° coverage for tanks up to 6' (1.8 m) in diameter and flow rates up to 5 gpm (18.9 l/min).
- TankJet® 9-B produces six flat sprays for 360° coverage for tanks up to 12' (3.6 m) in diameter and flow rates up to 17 gpm (64 I/min).
- TankJet® 9-C produces six flat sprays for 360° coverage for tanks up to 16' (4.8 m) in diameter and flow rates up to 38 gpm (144 I/min).
- Ideal for CIP and sanitary applications — constructed of 316 stainless steel with thermoplastic bearings.
Maximum Recommended Tank Diameter
Up to 6 ft