TankJet® Fluid-Driven Turbine Tank Cleaner, Tanks up to 80 ft., 180° Downward Spray Coverage, TJ180
Images are representative.
This unit provides concentrated, high-impact cleaning of hard-to-remove residues. It is ideal for open-top tanks, adhesive tanks, food processing tanks, paint tanks, petrochemical / chemical tanks, processing tanks and sludge / wastewater tanks.
- Customizable — can be used for high-concentration chemical recirculation cleaning or low-pressure, high-volume cleaning.
- Food-grade, oil-lubricated or flow-through gearbox designs are fluid-driven and ideal for open-top tanks; a built-in strainer minimizes clogging.
- Global field support through dedicated sales engineers in more than 80 countries.
- Nozzles rotate on multiple axes, creating a crisscross pattern to thoroughly clean tanks and remove the stickiest of residues.
- Concentrated cleaning stream effectively cleans bottom and shadow areas of tanks, outperforming other fluid-driven tank cleaners.
- All units are built-to-order and lightweight for easy portability.
Liquid Flow Rate Range
30 - 300 gpm
Maximum Recommended Tank Diameter
Up to 80 ft