TankJet® Fluid-Driven Turbine Tank Cleaner, Tanks up to 40 ft., 360° Spray Coverage, TJ65, TJ65HT
Images are representative.
These tank cleaners enable thorough, efficient, dependable cleaning for brew kettles, chemical processing tanks, dairy vessels, food processing vats, spray dryers and tanker trucks.
- Solid stream nozzles rotate in multiple axes to provide complete 360° coverage of entire tank every 45 revolutions.
- Four-nozzle hub provides tight cleaning pattern and fast cycle times.
- High-temperature (HT) version made of all stainless steel can withstand temperatures up to 500°F (260°C).
- Fluid-driven, turbine-driven operation with external gears indexes the nozzles with each rotation.
- Slow, rotating speed provides excellent dwell time on tank surface.
- Simple, self-cleaning design can be easily rebuilt in about five minutes. No internal reduction gears.
- Versatile unit can be permanently mounted or moved from tank to tank.
- Lightweight for easy portability — weighs only 11.75 lbs. (5.3 kg).
- Superior tank cleaning with medium impact consumes less liquid, reducing operating costs.
- “Clean-line” design — self-cleaning, flow-through unit is made of electro-polished stainless steel and other food-grade materials.
Maximum Recommended Tank Diameter
Up to 40 ft